If you’re like us, you are ready for the college football season to kick-off this weekend! If you’re planning on tailgating or throwing a party, try out this quick and easy recipe that is sure to be a hit.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- 16 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
How to Prepare:
- Mix tomatoes and mayonnaise in a bowl. Spread evenly over one side of each tortilla. Leave a ½ inch border.
- Layer bacon, lettuce and onions evenly over the tortillas. Add some salt and pepper if desired.
- Roll up tortillas. Cut in half diagonally.
Viola! The perfect game day meal to enjoy while you’re cheering on your favorite team!